JOB TITLE: DIGITAL EDITOR
As an Editor within Studio your task is to work as part of the Creative Production Team as a key part of the content post-production process. You will work in a dual capacity – editing key digital creative projects whilst also advising and overseeing improvements to the overall post-production workflow. By extension you will have Help Studio A establish and maintain a world-class, in-house, post-production facility.
The scope of the projects you will work across range from local, reactive or editorial stories, all the way up to much larger, strategic global projects. You will have the ability to not only contribute to these projects in your capacity as an editor, but you will also advise on how the team should approach the post-production phase in general.
You will be resourced on projects as part of the overall production planning on projects. As a result, you will work close with Studio Producers. You will also be expected to collaborate closely with the Creative Team to creatively develop and deliver post-production deliverables.
Scope: manage and deliver in totality or sub-elements of mid-scale digital-first content productions.
Production / Content Delivery
- Consulting and advising on post-production approaches for creative projects
- Working as a “hands on” editor on creative projects
- Working closely with Producers and Creatives to deliver key creative projects
- Help Studio establish and maintain a world-class, in-house, post-production facility
- Advising and overseeing improvements to the overall post-production workflow
- Keeping abreast of key developments and innovations within the world of post-production
CONTACT TO APPLY
To Apply please send us an email attached your CV to: email@example.com
Thank you and we are looking forward to having you in our team!